top of page
MRC StorefrontRS.jpg

the renovations

The former telephone company built in 1913 was renovated by Mary Rose's family.

When the two dropped ceilings were removed and the nine tons of rubble were hauled away in a grain truck, open rafters and twelve eight-foot-high windows were exposed allowing natural light to stream into the main gallery of Mary Rose Collection.


Then stripping the vintage woodwork, giving the walls a fresh coat of paint, and applying lacquer to the newly laid wood plank floors, the old telephone building now offers a bright inviting atmosphere.

bottom of page